Part 6. References
1. Lord Rothschild. The Shadow of a Great Man. London: 1982, p.6.
2. Wilson, Derek. Rothschild The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty. NY: Charles Schribner's Sons,
p. 101. Source of quote given in the book.
3. Armstrong, George. Rothschild Money Trust. CPA reprint of 1940 ed., pp.66-88. Also in this
vein read Mullins, Eustice. The World Order. pp. 31-33 and other sources too.
4. Darms, Anton. The Delusion of British-Israelism. N.Y.: Loizeaux Brothers, pp. 186-187.
5. Darms, op. cit., plus there are numerous other accounts of how Israel was started with British
help, and one has to simply see who did it and their Rothschild connections.
6. As quoted in Sampson, Anthony. The Money Lenders. Middlesex, Eng.: Penguin Books, Ltd.,
7. Encyclopaedia Judaica, p. 696.
8. Mohr, Gordon. The Hidden Power Behind Freemasonry. Burnsville, MN: Weisman Pub., 1990,
8a. Various high-ranking Satanists that the power of God has pulled out of Satanism have said
they were eyewitnesses to Satan appearing at the Rothschilds. What they witnessed when Satan
showed up at the Rothschilds was that Satan appeared as an extremely beautiful man, except his
hoofs would be cloven. He would wear a black tuxedo to gamble and play cards (winnings were
sexual victims) and a white tuxedo when coming only to socialize.
9. An excellently researched book by a Christian journalist of Jewish ancestry is The Six-Pointed
Star by O.J. Graham. New Puritan Library, 1984. This book covers the satanic/magic history of
the Seal of Solomon before its modern Jewish use. The book shows how the symbol was not a
Jewish symbol until recent times.
10. Goldberg, M. Hirsch. The Jewish Connection. NY: Stein & Day, 1976, p.197.
11. Koestler, Arthur. The Thirteenth Tribe. NY: Random House, 1976, pp. 136-137.
12. The Satanic star is refered to in Acts 7:43, in Amos 5:25-26. "The shield carried by King
David.. .was traditionally believed to be engraved either with the name of God or the Menorah,
or Psalm 67." Siegel, Richard and Carl Rheins. "Metamophoses of a Tree; 10 Jewish Symbols
and Their Meanings," Jewish 44 Almanac. New York: Bantam Books, 1980, p. 515.
13. Hall, Manly P., 33°. Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic & Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy.
l7ed., L.A.,CA: The Philosophical Research Soc., 1971, p. CXLV.
14. WT Dec. 1891, pp.170-71 See also WTR p.1342. C.T. Russell's letter was sent by him from
Palestine in Aug., 1891 to Rothschild.
15. Taylor, Samuel W. Rocky Mountain Empire The Later-Day Saints Today. NY: Macmillan
Pub. Co., Inc., 1978, p.66.
16. Read Wilson, Derek. Rothschild, The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty. NY: Charles Scribner's
17. Mullins, The World Order, p. 11.
18. Wilson, op. cit., pp. 338-339.
19. ibid., p.338
20. The Reign of the House of Rothschild, p. 405.
21. Muhlstein, Anka. Baron James, The Rise of the French Rothschilds. NY: The Vendome Press,
22. Baigent, Leigh, Lincoln. Holy Blood, Holy Grail. pp. 190-199.
23. Various references. For instance, Armstrong, The Rothschild Trust, p. 196, "That is the
present objective of Jeroboam Rothschild and his secret Elders of Zion."
24. Wilson, Derek. op. cit., p. 45.
25. William Still writes, "In 1782, the headquarters of illuminized Freemasonry was moved to
Frankfurt, the stronghold of German finance, and controlled by the Rothschilds." Still, The New
World Order, p. 82.
26. Muhlstein, Anka. Baron James, The Rise of the French Rothschilds. 'p.47. She describes how
their private courier system was faster than the regular mail.
27. Corti, Count Egon Caesar. (trans. from German by B.& B. Lunn). The Rise Of The House
Of Rothschild. Boston: Western Is., 1972, p.278 cf. pp. 386-389.
28. Miller, Edith Star. Occult Theocracy. chap on Carbonarism, pp. 427-438 is a start in learning
29. Mullins, op. cit., p.2.
30. di Gargano, Michael. Irish and English Freemasons and their Foreign Brothers, 1878, p. 62.
31. Bruell, Geschichte, p. 24 as quoted by Katz, Jacob. Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723- 1939. (trans. by L. Oschry) Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard
University Press, 1970, pp.61, 248
32. Mullins, op. cit. p. 3.
33. Muhlstein, op. cit. p. 125
34. Carroll Quigley's book was very enlightening on the New World Order except that it leaves
out the Catholic Church and the Jesuits' participation, at a time that their participation was
increasing dramatically. In other words, Quigley's book must be taken with a grain of salt, it
would be a mistake to believe it to be infallible or unbiased.
35. Le Sueur, Gorden (Rhode's confidential secretary). Cecil Rhodes The Man and His Work.
London: John Murray, 1913, p. 10.
36. Aydelotte, Frank (co-fndr CFR and Amer. Sec. to Rhodes Trustees). American Rhodes
Scholarships. "The model for this proposed secret society was the Society of Jesus, though he
mentions also the Masons."
37. Allen, Gary. Nixon's Palace Guard. Boston: Western Islands, 1971, p. 9. cf. Quigley. Tragedy and Hope.
38. Martin, Rose. Fabian Freeway. Boston: Western Islands, 1966.
39. Wilson, Derek. Rothschild The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty, p. 101. The source of the quote is given in the book.
40. Mullins, Eustice. The Curse of Canaan, p.125.
41. Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, p.5.
42. Friesel, Evyatar. Atlas of Modern Jewish History. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1990.
44. Mohr, op. cit. p. 118.
45. Read Mullins, The World Order.
46. Still, op. cit. p. 136 quoting Griffin, op. cit. p. 37. See also Mullins, op. cit., p. 11.
47. Wilson, op. cit., p. 92.
48. pamphlet published by The American Defense Society Inc., 154 Nassau St., NY.
49. Peace Militant. NY: The New History Foundation.
50. Griffin, Des. Descent into Slavery. S. Pasadena, CA: Emissary Publications, 1980, p. 52.
51. England Under the Heel of the Jew. London, 1918, pp 60-2.
52. Confidential interview with those who were recently in the illuminati hierarchy.
53. Smith, Gary. Land of the ZOG. Portland, OR: VuePoint, 1989, p.58.
54. Katz, Jacob. Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723-1939. Cambridge, Mass. Harvard University Press, 1970, p.60.
55. ibid, p.92
Corti, Count Egon Caesar. THE RISE OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD. Boston, Los Angeles: Western Islands, 1972 (copyright 1928 by Cosmopolitan
Graham, OJ. THE SIX-POINTED STAR. Fletcher, NC: New Puritan Ubrary, 1984.
Springmeier, Fritz. BE WISE AS SERPENTS. Portland, OR.: Privately published, 1991.
Cowles, Virginia. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY OF FORTUNE. New York.: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1973
Morton, Frederic. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY PORTRAIT. New York.: Collier Books, 1961, introduction and epilogue 1991.
Miller, Edith Starr. OCCULT THEOCRASY. Los Angeles, CA. 1933
Epperson, Ralph A. THE UNSEEN HAND. Tucson, AR.: Publius Press, 1985
Cowles, Virginia. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY FORTUNE. New York: Alfred A Knopf, Inc., 1973
Sampson, Anthony. THE MONEY LENDERS. New York: Penguin Books, 1983
Morton, Frederic. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY PORTRAIT. New York: Collier Books, 1991
Wechsberg, Joseph. THE MERCHANT BANKERS. New York: Pocket Books, 1968
Still, William. NEW WORLD ORDER. Lafayette, Louisiana: Huntington House Publishers, 1990
Sutton, Antony C. AMERICA'S SECRET ESTABLISHMENT: AN INTRODUCTION TO THE ORDER OF SKULL & BONES. Liberty House Press
Mullins, Eustace. THE WORLD ORDER. Boring, OR: CPA Book Publisher, 1985
The New Rulers of the World by John Pilger
The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed by Russell S. Bowen
Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion by Gary Webb, Maxine Waters (Paperback)
The Mafia, CIA and George Bush by Pete Brewton, Peter Brewton (Hardcover)
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: The Truth About Corporate Cons, Globalization and High-Finance Fraudsters by Greg Palast (Paperback)
The War on Freedom: How and Why America was Attacked, September 11, 2001
The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin
The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins
SECRETS OF THE TEMPLE: HOW THE FEDERAL RESERVE RUNS THE COUNTRY
The Case Against the Fed by Murray Newton Rothbard
The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff
by Larry Burkett
Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids
by Jim Marrs (Author)
Books at Amazon on Mossad Operations
1. By Way of Deception, by Victor Ostrovsky (Paperback)
2. Lion of Judah, by Victor Ostrovsky
3. The Other Side of Deception: A Rogue Agent Exposes the Mossad's Secret Agenda
by Victor Ostrovsky, Theodore Bikel (Narrator)
4. Black Ghosts, by Victor Ostrovsky (Perfect Paperback - March 2001)
5. The Other Side of Deception, by Victor Ostrovsky (Audio Cassette)
Paper Money of the United States, Robert Friedberg, The Coin and Currency Insitute, Inc [102 Linwood Plaza, Fort Lee, NJ 07024], 10th Edition, 1978
Standard Handbook of Modern United States Paper Money, Chuck O'Donnell, Krause Publications [700 E. State St., Iola, WI 54990], 7th Edition, 1982
Monetary Policy in the United States, by Richard H. Timberlake, The University of Chicago Press, 1993
Money Mischief, Episodes in Monetary History, Milton Friedman, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1992
A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960, Milton Friedman & Anna Jacobson Schwartz, Princeton University Press, 1963, 1990
Ted Susu-Mago http://eliminatemortgages.com/ (541) 488-2711
Return to Main Article or Main Page
|Your use of this site is subject to
Terms and Conditions of Use
|See also our